Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How fixing a gun gets water softeners moved

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 21:33:31 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:14:41 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
Aussie/Golden pup

I bet that's a damn smart dog.

Jon

She is..and is gaining brain cells every day. 6 months old now..and
she goes with me and her father to LA for the past month.

Gonna be a really good one.

Ive got 7 more that will be ready in 4 weeks...if anyone is
interested.....

I demand pictures.

Jon

Ill post them tommorow.

I lost one of them tonight. Went in to play with them and one was dead.

I dont know if Momma layed on it while nursing or what happened.

Now I have 6.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is