Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

On Apr 22, 8:48*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

On Apr 19, 1:21 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

* *Typical, you snipped everything when you reply.

Sorry - did I stuff up a coherent reply by doing that - apologies,
please tell me what vital thing I left out.

if you got done by (type 2? - not sure) diabetes, then you got the
short end of the stick. You didn't have time to stuff yourself up
physically. . At least, not properly.

Mate, lifting big console tv's ended in the 70's - is this some sort
of memory of how tuff you were, or just a random rant? Or something
you did for a few weeks while you did something else? -give some
context here. how long did you do it, was it more than work
experience?

You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Yep, true.

* *Keep making a fool of yourself, we're all used to it.

Thank you - from you, thats appreciated. I aim to be consistent, one
of the basic rules of philosophical debate. Happy to post the rest of
the rules, been codified for several hundred years now - you do know
this, dont you.?....where were you educated?
(this is why social skills and basic literacy is now a mandated part
of most engineering courses, they finally realised Engineers where
social idiots)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Yep, still true.
Duct tape is pretty good tho. Abrade the surface so it can key to it
- - you actually ever DONE anything? - this aint about your suburban
ego, mate. This is the real world, not some cosy comfortable VDU
screen...and the Chardonnay Swilling Bourgeois just get in the bloody
way...come the revolution.....

Andrew VK3BFA.