Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On Apr 23, 9:53*pm, "Mho" wrote:
daestrom has a bad day.
You mostly come across as well *researched and knowledgeable. From my end I
can tell you are experienced in the field in question and have suspicions we
have crossed paths in real life.

However....

I am surprised you got caught up in that troll. This is not your usual M.O.

This moron changes his nickname almost every post, uses multiple NNTPs and
news browsers to conceal his mental illness that becomes very apparent, very
quickly, to most. He does a little research for the subject at hand in many,
many groups in order to "blend in" with the crowd only to attempt to lead
the sheeple into black-balling a particular person. This technique has
brought many groups to it's knees and made them dormant over many years. We
suspect some past hurt feelings with Usenet in general or a commercial
venture to destroy the Usenet following.

I offer an example of a ghost town group sample:http://groups.google.ca/groups/searc...q=&as_oq=&as_e...

This has been going on since year 2000 with this jerk. He thinks everyone is
the same person.

My apologies for any mental interference this dip**** has caused you or the
group.

You're not worth any more of my time...plonk

I CHOOSE WHO AND WHAT TO SPEND MY TIME WITH, TOO.....SWISH