Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Garden hose for occasional use -- update

In article ,
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

I keep a bottle of Ativan (lorazepam) on hand for anxiety-producing
situations and to break the cycle of insomnia when it becomes
repetitive. 0.5 mg will let me sleep all night, and 0.25 mg is perfect
for the kind of experience you're talking about. Put it under the
tongue 20-30 minutes before you get the ladder out.

I couldn't imagine any advice worse than recommending a benzo before
climbing a ladder.

I honestly hope this is just a joke that I just don't get.

Jon

Not at all a joke, and perfectly appropriate. Someone who is terrified
of ladders is orders of magnitude safer on one, with steady nerves. I'm
talking 1/4 milligram, not five grams.