Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Garden hose for occasional use -- update

On Apr 22, 8:25*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:16*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Apr 22, 6:30*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
I hate to do this, but I've made a decision.
(Henry Blake, MASH 4077th).

I've got an estimate out, for cleaning the roof
AC unit. If the bid is accepted, I'm going to
buy four eaches, 50 foot lengths of the better
hose at Walmart. The nylon braided stuff.

I can remember one cheap hose I had, years
ago, that had a lot of kinks in it. I tried to
straighten out the hose, but the kinks remained.
The extra money would be worth it, to get
the job done. And there is a very great risk
that cheap hose would simply not do the job.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

For work like that, I would want the lightest, most flexible hose
possible. *Working on a roof wrestling a stiff hose is not my idea of
fun. *Of course it does leave one with the problem of kinking. *Pretty
much a mexican stand-off as to which is better.

Perhaps a stiff one to get up to the roof then a cheap flexible?

Harry K

"Perhaps a stiff one to get up to the roof..."

I'm afraid of heights, so I usually have a stiff one before I go up on
the roof.- Hide quoted text -

Ah for those days when I had a 'stiff one". Getting old is not fun.

Harry K