Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default O.T. Solar power.

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:

Once
the subsidies go away, most of those startup companies will go belly-up
overnight.

I live in startup company heaven. There are boatloads of investment
capital around here, just waiting to be squandered. I've seen the
startup model over and over again. As soon as OPM (other people's money)
gets involved, the extravagance and waste are boundless. I've seen
50,000 sq. ft. buildings with $50,000,000 worth of equipment in them to
accommodate 6 egocentric engineers, and nary a customer on the horizon.

Real entrepreneurs start their operations in dilapidated barns with
equipment bought at the thrift store, but those guys are all but extinct.