Joe Willmann

Default Shipping job oversears & bringing workers here??

"CW" wrote in
:

"Joe Willmann" wrote in message
.77...
Silvan wrote in
:

CW wrote:

Your not alone, Silvan. A friend of mine has a masters in
anthropology. He drives a truck for living. College counselors
should tell their students what their job prospects are going to
be in a particular field. Instead, they fill classes and keep
teachers working.

I was listening to the radio a couple of days ago. There was a woman
talking to an advise guy. She had financial problems and was in real

snip
Actually she aught to sue her parrents for letting her do such a
stupid thing.

Actually I was joking about the sueing part. It is just part of our
culture. If we do something wrong/stupid/dangerous and get hut we want
to turn around and sue someone.