Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden hose for occasional use -- update

You might be on to something, some of each. I'm remembering
some old vinyl hose I had, years ago. The hose was kinked
shut in several places, which made it useless. At the
moment, I'm thinking to wait till I get the bid, and then go
buy good hose. Not total indestructo, but good.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Harry K" wrote in message

For work like that, I would want the lightest, most flexible
hose
possible. Working on a roof wrestling a stiff hose is not
my idea of
fun. Of course it does leave one with the problem of
kinking. Pretty
much a mexican stand-off as to which is better.

Perhaps a stiff one to get up to the roof then a cheap
flexible?

Harry K