Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden hose for occasional use -- update

Wish I could find the flat cheap roll up ones. I was able to
find cloth type hose for $35 for 50 feet. That gets a bit
expensive. I agree about hot water, it does work better. I
take hot water for coil cleaning, when I can find it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I have a couple of flat vinyl roll up hoses that came on
their own
reels. They're cheap but handy for simple stuff. I also have
heavy
duty expensive rubber hose with machined fittings because I
often
hook up to the hot water on mop sinks for exceptional
cleaning of
coils. Hot water works so much better. ^_^

TDD