BeerBoy

Default Wipe on poly advice ... again

Minwax wipe on poly.

"Mike G" wrote in message
Wipe on or Gel?

If it is a gel I can't help you, never used one. If you are talking a
thinned varnish, thin coats, don't try to do the job with only one or two.
Four or five is better.

In any case, especially with a varnish, don't bury problems in more coats.
hey will sure as hell come back and bite you in the ass later.

It's far easier to get the problem out when it is exposed rather then

having
to cut through three or four coats to bet at it.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"BeerBoy" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm using wipe on poly for the first time and seem to be getting a lot

of
visible swirl marks after it is dry. Do I need to worry about these or

will
I be able to buff them out on the last coat? Is there a better way to

apply
it?
Thanks.

--