Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. Solar power.

On Apr 22, 1:14*am, harry wrote:
My grid linked solar power plant is up and running as of *yesterday.

It has *little display panel on the inverter where you can see the
cash being ratcheted in.
Caching,caching,caching. (cash register noise:-)

As well as supplying my own power through the day, I am supplying
several of my nieghbours. *My home is now a net energy exporter. (And
cash importer)

Maybe we will break away and form our own state, free of our lying
b@@@@d politicians.

We would have to sit in the dark at night of course.

They were a bunch of ******s who came to fit it. Clueless. I had to
give them a hard time. *But I am good at this.

I can lie out in the garden now and close my eyes and imagine pound
notes floating down from the sky and being sucked into my roof top
array and transferred to my bank balance,
* * Whatsiss? I see a little cloud drifting over, casting a shadow on
my array/bankbalance.
GO AWAY, GO AWAY!!!

How about an electric car, this is UK Harry isnt it? How much is
gasolene? 10-11$ a gallon? At that price wouldnt it be pay off better
then reselling it back. What is your payback price