Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden hose or occasional use -- buy quality?

True, my cash flow is really tragic. The hose will be used
at work, to make more money. The water will be provided by
the business, where I'm cleaning a roof AC unit.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I mean this in the nicest way, really:

If $60 needs to be placed on a CC and carried as long term
debt,
perhaps your cash flow is such that you should forgo this
project...unless, of course, the project is going to make
you money in
the long run.

If you can't afford the hose with your existing cash, how
will you pay
for the water it uses or any other expenses related to the
project?