Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

On Apr 19, 1:21 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

Typical, you snipped everything when you reply.

So? - you did stupid things, like the rest of us. Eventually,
something broke, and we had to stop. And carry the now painful
consequences. .How long did you do this for? - how many years? -

My back is fine. It was diabetes and other problems that sidelined
me. The pain I have is Diabetic neuropathy in my hands which has
nothing to do with lifting and moving heavy things for decades. I can
still lift and move heavy things, but I tire faster than I did 40+ years
ago. The diabetes causes my blood sugar leves to be unstable, wich can
drop like a rock and make me very dizzy. I've had it drop from 224 to
79 in les than two hours.

You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Yep, true.

Keep making a fool of yourself, we're all used to it.