Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Garden hose or occasional use -- buy quality?

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:25:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I may be needing another 200 or so feet of garden hose for a work
project. Might need the hose two or three times a year, for use during
the day.

Should I buy the cheap $7.97 lengths of 50 feet from Walmart, or get the
braided nylon good stuff for 14.97?

How do the prices stack up for 50' v 100' v 200' etc.? At least if one
50' section breaks you're not replacing the entire run - but then maybe
50' lengths are far more expensive per foot than longer hoses?

cheers

Jules