Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default New Civil War postage stamps

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article ,
says...

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
message
news
"Han" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

The PO says that the National 911 data base is the reference for
"real" addresses.... if it's not there it doesn't exist. Guess I
should be lucky they don't think I'm dead!

There are photos of my house in a book by the city historian with a
caption citing it's location at exactly the same address that the PO
says doesn't exist though the PO has been delivering mail here for
many decades. Endless BS with no resolution....

Time to contact your Comgressperson ...

Yup... already did that.... that's been going on for over a year
now...
We need to let the local PO folks fail before going higher. There time
is
up and it will be escalated soon.

Doesn't sound right. When the VA was messing with me, one of our
Senators
got it fixed in three days.

You are right, it isn't right. No accountability in the postal system.

I'm dealing with a Congressman.... PO gives them a song and dance and
assure
them it's all OK and when it fails again I go through the hoops again.
This
time should be the last hoop with the locals as it's supposed to be
escalated this time.

You are insufficiently creative. "Dear Congressman Sludgepump, have you
recieved the check I wrote you three months ago? It has not cleared and
I am concerned that the post office might have lost it."

Interesting approach... but I'd have to phrase it such that it was in regard
to a check he sent me.... ;~)