Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29323 Ignoramus29323 is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

On 2011-04-20, Jon Elson wrote:
On 04/17/2011 07:35 PM, Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Sitting can agravate some kinds of back problems, and the pain can be
there or lower (like in the legs or hips).

YEAH! When I screwed up my back some years ago, I had a Toyota Corolla.
Normally, the seat didn't bother me any, but when my back was in bad
shape, that seat could leave me practically crippled after driving
to/from work. I rolled up a jacket and set it in the angle between
seat- and back-part of the car seat, and it helped immensely. It just
changed the tilt of my pelvis when sitting there, and made a big difference.

Anyway, I hope Iggy's back is starting to clear up, it was NO FUN when I
had that problem. I just lived with it, and it got essentially
completely better, but I have to watch out to not overstress whatever it
is there that is now a weak spot.

Jon

Jon, thanks, it is much better today, it is the first day when I do
not have major discomfort.