Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

On Apr 19, 3:06*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:43:03 -0700 (PDT), Andrew VK3BFA

OK, I will regret this, but

Its Gunner being the mad rabbit in the field again, Jumping up and
Down, yelling "shoot at me, shoot at me..." - and there's a kid with a
22 walking past......I mean, really, what can you do?

Son...Ive had (2) back surgeries...because I was a dumb "Real Tradesmen,
heavy lifting all your working life"...THINK SO!!

Twice, eh - what happened, you didn't see any significance in the
first one? - surprised "my time in the Jungle" hasn't crept in here
already.

If you backs that stuffed, whats with all the postings of you and
heavy machinery? - bit sus mate.

As have most of the other readers here that have had back problems.

Nope, only some of them (and apologies to them) - most people only
ever suffer paper cuts, - good luck to them too. Most older tradesmen
are carrying some sort of long term injury. At trade school, young
guy, tried to stop a forklift with his boot cap - dint work, hes got a
permanent injury now. Starting young, hes about 18 I think.

I really wonder, each time I read your posts..are you actually this
****ing arrogant, or simply going into the initial stages of mental
illness.

Dont mean to be arrogant - but in the face of such obdurate idiocy,
what choice do I have.? Mental illness - have to agree to that one -
cant resist obvious targets, its definitely a mental health condition.

I had my first back surgery in 1983 and when I went in to get the
staples and stitches taken out..the doctor noticed my leathers and
motorcycle helmet sitting next to me in the exam room. He
froze...paused...blinked..and asked if I actually lived 45 miles away
from the hospital..and when I said "yah..what about it"...the old boy
reamed me a new asshole for riding a motorcycle 9 days after my back
surgery. He told me he would indeed see me again.

And..unfortunately...8 yrs later..he did.

OK, lets rave about motorcycles for a while. Happy to do it. You ever
gunna (good name, there) going to actually DO anything with that Honda
350 you got - sell some scrap metal, buy the bits, get the head done
for new cam carriers etc - get into it you slacker.

THEN I learned. *And Ive not had problems again..other than the long
term problems that came with the 2 surgeries. *And I deal with those day
by day.

The bike died, right? You got older, right?

So dont be blowing off your arrogance and buffoonery. You wear it like a
cheap suit. *And frankly old boy..it doesnt look good on *you.

Your right - I look totally stupid in a suit, I think you gotta be
born on the right side of the tracks to wear one. I got one, weddings
and funerals. Next time I wear it, will be my funeral I guess.
Arrogance and buffoonery - is this some sort of a competition? - is
someone running a book on it?

Im surprised all the other Dumb Tradesment here...didnt bother stuffing
you up your own ass.

No mate, thats only in your peculiar, isolated la la land. They were/
are just people, like everyone else - some good, some bad. All proud
to be Union. The dignity of Labour. Get annoyed by little pricks
talking out of their depth a bit, mostly dont arc up.

Andrew VK3BFA.

Gunner