Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

In article , says...

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote in message
b.com...

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote

I just installed Windows Live Mail also and am
having to learn the my way around. I don't
recall Outlook Express needing to be improved
and yet here we are. ;~(

It took me awhile to figure out how to killfile
in MS's latest offering. You right click on the
offending message header, then go to Junk
E-mail. Click that and look at the menu. Click
on Add To Blocked Senders List.

Thee is an obsession with hiding everything. I
needed the paint program and could not find it
anywhere. I did a search for it and it popped
up. What is the logic behind hiding everything?
Microsoft has a long term policy of dumbing down
every version of its software.

Yeah, they sure buried that dvorak keyboard layout
pretty deep!

Entering "dvorak" into help got me there in about six clicks.

Considering the advancement in technology why is
the
qwerty layout still in existence? Stupid if you
ask me.....

Because legions of touch-typists know QWERTY and tests have shown that
Dvorak does not confer sufficient benefits to justify the cost of
retraining.