Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

"Lee Michaels" wrote

It took me awhile to figure out how to killfile in MS's latest offering.
You right click on the offending message header, then go to Junk E-mail.
Click that and look at the menu. Click on Add To Blocked Senders List.

Thee is an obsession with hiding everything. I needed the paint program
and could not find it anywhere. I did a search for it and it popped up.
What is the logic behind hiding everything? Microsoft has a long term
policy of dumbing down every version of its software.

Just as it is in any bureaucracy the software writers at MS feel a need to
justify their existence so they make changes whether they're needed or not.
;-)

Max