Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

"Leon" wrote

"Max" wrote

How do you delete NG messages in Windows Live Mail?
(other than one at a time)

Thanks,
Max

This is probably what you are looking for, similar to Outlook Express

Click on the Newsgroups icon, bottom left, so that your news group shows.
At the top of the window, click the Folders tab.
Click the Message Rules tab on the right.
You then get a window that is very similar if not exactly like the one
that Outlook Express has.

I just installed Windows Live Mail also and am having to learn the my way
around. I don't recall Outlook Express needing to be improved and yet
here we are. ;~(

Thanks, Leon.
The method that has proved to work well is:
"Select" the first message.
Holding the shift key down, scroll down and select the last message. All
messages will be highlighted.
press the delete *key*.
Voila!! All messages disappear. Miraculous!! LOL

Max