Posted to sci.electronics.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Would you stop for a moment?!

On 4/17/2011 8:03 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 4/17/2011 4:25 PM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 4:41 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 4/17/2011 11:11 AM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 1:17 PM, mr.jak wrote:

Excuse me!!

No, we're not interested in anything from the religion of hate,
oppression and violence.

So, you're referring to Christianity, right? or maybe Judaism?

Buddhism...

Don't forget Santeria. And Zoroastrianism, Baha'i, Jainism,
Rastafarianism, LDS, Hinduism, Sikhism, Est, ...

And to think: all of these consider themselves to be the One True Path ...

I won't speak for any of the others, but Buddhism doesn't consider
itself to be "the One True Path..." that everyone must follow. In fact,
Buddhist principals allow one to be both Buddhist and to follow another
religion if you so want. (Of course that other religion won't stand for
that...)

Buddhists don't go around trying to convert others... We don't send
missionaries out to change the world. We try, as best we can to change
ourselves into something better.

--
I'm never going to grow up.