Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Would you stop for a moment?!

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :

http://www.islam-guide.com

http://www.islamhouse.com/s/9661

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/17/2011 1:17 PM, mr.jak wrote:

Excuse me!!

No, we're not interested in anything from the religion of hate,
oppression and violence.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/17/2011 11:11 AM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 1:17 PM, mr.jak wrote:

Excuse me!!

No, we're not interested in anything from the religion of hate,
oppression and violence.

So, you're referring to Christianity, right? or maybe Judaism?

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
where
here
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/17/2011 4:41 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 4/17/2011 11:11 AM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 1:17 PM, mr.jak wrote:

Excuse me!!

No, we're not interested in anything from the religion of hate,
oppression and violence.

So, you're referring to Christianity, right? or maybe Judaism?

Buddhism...

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/17/2011 4:25 PM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 4:41 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 4/17/2011 11:11 AM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 1:17 PM, mr.jak wrote:

Excuse me!!

No, we're not interested in anything from the religion of hate,
oppression and violence.

So, you're referring to Christianity, right? or maybe Judaism?

Buddhism...

Don't forget Santeria. And Zoroastrianism, Baha'i, Jainism,
Rastafarianism, LDS, Hinduism, Sikhism, Est, ...

And to think: all of these consider themselves to be the One True Path ...

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
where
here
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 17, 10:17*am, "mr.jak" wrote:

Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.

No.

The first act Jesus performed in His public life was to turn water
into wine, so that members of a wedding party could continue to enjoy
themselves. (John, Chapter 2). Yet Mohammed wrote that wine comes from
Satan. (Sura 5, Verse 92) Any religion that equates Jesus with Satan
is not the right religion.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/17/2011 8:03 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 4/17/2011 4:25 PM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 4:41 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 4/17/2011 11:11 AM PeterD spake thus:

On 4/17/2011 1:17 PM, mr.jak wrote:

Excuse me!!

No, we're not interested in anything from the religion of hate,
oppression and violence.

So, you're referring to Christianity, right? or maybe Judaism?

Buddhism...

Don't forget Santeria. And Zoroastrianism, Baha'i, Jainism,
Rastafarianism, LDS, Hinduism, Sikhism, Est, ...

And to think: all of these consider themselves to be the One True Path ...

I won't speak for any of the others, but Buddhism doesn't consider
itself to be "the One True Path..." that everyone must follow. In fact,
Buddhist principals allow one to be both Buddhist and to follow another
religion if you so want. (Of course that other religion won't stand for
that...)

Buddhists don't go around trying to convert others... We don't send
missionaries out to change the world. We try, as best we can to change
ourselves into something better.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article
,
spamtrap1888 wrote:
The first act Jesus performed in His public life was to turn water
into wine, so that members of a wedding party could continue to enjoy
themselves. (John, Chapter 2).

Very stupid thing to do given how many are addicted to it.

Yet Mohammed wrote that wine comes from
Satan. (Sura 5, Verse 92)

He obviously could enjoy himself without needing drugs.

Any religion that equates Jesus with Satan
is not the right religion.

Likely the translations are of their time. Brewing was once used to purify
water rather than for the alcohol itself.

--
*Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 18, 3:18*pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *spamtrap1888 wrote:

The first act Jesus performed in His public life was to turn water
into wine, so that members of a wedding party could continue to enjoy
themselves. (John, Chapter 2).

Very stupid thing to do given how many are addicted to it.

Enjoy your Baptist heaven of cola and liquorice all-sorts, heretic.

Yet Mohammed wrote that wine comes from
Satan. (Sura 5, Verse 92)

He obviously could enjoy himself without needing drugs.

Wine is a food, and represents the Blood of Christ later in the story.

Any religion that equates Jesus with Satan
is not the right religion.

Likely the translations are of their time. Brewing was once used to purify
water rather than for the alcohol itself.

"Kalon Oinon" = the good wine

Not the "good Ribena concentrate"

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineI...NTpdf/joh2.pdf
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article
,
spamtrap1888 wrote:
Very stupid thing to do given how many are addicted to it.

Enjoy your Baptist heaven of cola and liquorice all-sorts, heretic.

I'm not religious.

Yet Mohammed wrote that wine comes from
Satan. (Sura 5, Verse 92)

He obviously could enjoy himself without needing drugs.

Wine is a food, and represents the Blood of Christ later in the story.

One of the other things that denies reason. Drinking another's blood.
Probably written after drink taken.

--
*How can I miss you if you won't go away?