Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

"Leon" wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
b.com...

How do you delete NG messages in Windows Live Mail?
(other than one at a time)

Thanks,
Max

This is probably what you are looking for, similar to Outlook Express

Click on the Newsgroups icon, bottom left, so that your news group shows.
At the top of the window, click the Folders tab.
Click the Message Rules tab on the right.
You then get a window that is very similar if not exactly like the one that
Outlook Express has.

I just installed Windows Live Mail also and am having to learn the my way
around. I don't recall Outlook Express needing to be improved and yet here
we are. ;~(

BTY I just set up a rule deleting anything over 30 days old, worked just
like Outlook Express. Remember that this is a manual task and you have to
select the particular news group you want the rule to apply to.