Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

"Gunner Asch" wrote

A friend (lady) nurse once told me that passing a kidney stone, was
similar to giving birth....to a baby grand piano.

I agree. Been there, done that.

Gunner

I was in the ER following one of my procedures where they really messed up
the urethra. I was weeping and wailing and begging for morphine. The nurse
said she had experienced both childbirth and kidney stones, and childbirth
paled by comparison. Then she interjected that she had experienced them AT
THE SAME TIME.

I shut up. I mean, what could I say that was relevant?

They gave me some Tramidol (?) or something, but at least it helped.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide