Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

On 4/17/2011 2:34 PM, Steve B wrote:

It is a very exclusive club. After kidney stones, your pain scale
will be on a 1-15 instead of a 1-10. You think you are going to die,
but you are afraid you won't. BTDT twice.

Same here. 1st time, it felt like my internal organs were being
literally torn apart. If Death had shown up, I would have happily gone
with him to end the pain. And I had a back injury that led to a
temporary partial paralysis of my left leg. My back has given me a fair
bit of grief over the past 20 years, but there simply is no comparison
in terms of pain.

Jon