Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

This has only happened to me about 200 times...

You can expect this to happen again and again.

There are many solutions.

I tried cracker practors. You feel better right away. But, for me, I
got dependant on them and had to keep going and going.

One year during apple season I had to keep working. So, I turned to
pain killers. Big mistake, I was soon hooked and taking double doses.
couldn't sleep at night couldn't stay awake by day. Don't go this
route.

Now, first of all, I've learned that teenagers are cheaper than
doctors. Hire that lifting done.

When it happens, I lay down and don't do **** till the pain is
manageable. Then I have a 36" diameter exercise ball. I lay over it to
stretch and then start doing slow exercises to stretch out and relax
the pinch.

This works for me YMMV.

Karl