Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Max wrote:
This is what I tried and it works:

Highlight the first message.
Holding the shift key, scroll down to the last message and highlight
it. Hit the delete key ON the keyboard.
Voila!! No messages.

Got that advice on another NG.
Thanks folks.

Max

Holy cow Max - not to seem rude, but you are just now discovering this?
Sorry - I for one, went way beyond this fundamental simply because it's
been around for decades - or nearly. I assumed you were asking something
more complex.

--

-Mike-

Perdoname por favor, amigo. or pardonnez-moi, bon ami.
But I have not the bits and bytes skills that most folks here have acquired.
Um............decades? How long has Windows Live Mail been around
................and why have I only begun using it with my last purchase of a
computer? Common sense doesn't always apply when you're using Microsoft.
(or so I've been told.)
I ass-u-me-d that the same methods that were operative in Outlook Express
would be applicable in Windows Live Mail.
Such is not the case. The "select all" and then the "delete" on the drop
down menu isn't the same in both. I so seldom use the delete *KEY* that It
just didn't occur to me that it would be a cure-all.

But I'm encouraged to keep asking questions here because of the responses.
Thanks,

Max