Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:57:27 -0500, the renowned Ignoramus29059
wrote:

This morning started out really great. I did not lift anything
heavy. Drove somewhere in my pickup to pick a tool box. When I got out
of the truck, just after 30 minutes of driving, I had sudden back pain
and could not stand up straight without some pain.

For the next 2 hours, I could function, move around and carry things,
but with substantial discomfort.

Then I tried to turn a toolbox around, kind of pushed with one hand in
one direction. Then the pain suddenly became so severe that I could
barely walk. Barely made it to the couch, where I am right now,
totally out of commission.

WTF is wrong and does anyone have any idea if this will ever go away.

Herniated disk?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany