Posted to rec.woodworking
Tinwoodsmn Tinwoodsmn is offline

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
b.com...
How do you delete NG messages in Windows Live Mail?
(other than one at a time)

Thanks,
Max

You don't.

Go to the VIEW menu and the SHOW AND HIDE and select HIDE READ MESSAGES and
you won't see them again.

Of course the prior comments will hide read messages. But the unread
messages will still display. On my Outlook Live screen, there is a very
small icon in the upper left corner, way at the top, which looks like a pair
of envelopes. If you cursor over that icon it should say "Mark all read".
When I finish a session and have read what I want, I click on that icon and
all the messages become 'read'. My view screen is set up to show only unread
messages. My next session shows only new messages. Hope this helps.

TinWoodsmn