Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

"Mike M" wrote

"Max" wrote:

I have Windows Vista on a desktop and Windows 7 on a laptop. I read
newsgroups on the desktop and delete the messages daily.
When I use the laptop (about once every 2 weeks) there are 300 message
headers most of which I've already read.
I can't seem to find an easy way to delete all of them from Windows Live
Mail.

Max

Most windows programs will let you select a range by clicking on one
item the hold down the shift key and select the other end of the
range. You can select individual items by holding down Ctrl. I don't
use Windows Live so I have no idea how it works. Still using Agent 2
and Thunderbird.

Mike M

Don't work. :-(

Max