Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default radio interference!

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:29:21 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Obama is a natural born American citizen.

The only American citizens who are not "natural born" are those who
immigrated (legally) and then did the whole citizenship thing. Being
born in another country is still "natural born" if one or both of your
parents are American citizens. The "birthers" whining about this are
simply morons, whether they are racist or not.

http://truebluenz.wordpress.com/2011...t-to-collapse/

Update Obama Birth Certificate- Web of lies about to collapse?
Posted on January 19, 2011 by Redbaiter

In all the discussions that have covered Obama’s Presidential
elegibility, there have been a number of statements by Obama’s
supporters that have been difficult to argue against. They are 1) That
Obama’s Certificate has been posted on line, and that is the real
certificate, and 2) That there is information on file in Hawaii that
proves Obama’s birth. In fact Hawaiian Health Dept officials have stated
that they have seen Obama’s Birth certificate on file.

The claim in item 1 above has been pretty much proven as false. The
online document is an unsigned unstamped digital image of no legal
worth. Item 2 above now takes a serious hit.

Hawaii’s new governor, Neil Abercrombie, recently announced he was keen
to clear the issue up as widespread doubts on the President eligibility
were damaging Obama’s re-election prospects. He said he would try and
find the documentation necessary to prove Obama was born in Hawaii. ( a
strange enough thing to say itself, about something apparently beyond
doubt) This promise was made around Christmas day last year.

Abercrombie was interviewed yesterday by his local newspaper, The Star
Advertiser. He was asked about that promise.

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding
birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President
Barack Obama’s birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned
about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on
Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012
that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State
Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is
showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down …

…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to
it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that
this is the case. If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I
can do about that, nor can the president.

This mumbling and incoherent reply is code for “there is no Birth
Certificate on file”. Time to haul the arrogant dissembling Health
officials who said there was up on charges I reckon. Charges like
conspiracy to defraud the American people. This whole web of deceit that
the mainstream media have been complicit in weaving is going to collapse
because bloggers have stuck to the task of searching for the truth. The
US is governed by a criminal gang and that gang has tentacles that
stretch way into the mainstream media. Bloggers will continue to
investigate, and we will bring this whole corrupt cronyist crooked
edifice down around the ears of that arrogant Kenyan born impostor and
his thug acolytes. In government and in the media.

Link to interview.
http://www.staradvertiser.com/editor..._endeavor.html

Update:

October 31st 2008- [DOH Director] Fukino said she and the registrar of
vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health
department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with
the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee
and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and
verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s
original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies
and procedures,” Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever
instructed that Obama’s certificate be handled differently from any
other.

Link to PDF of actual press release.
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

July 27th 2009- In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President
Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii’s health director
reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama’s birth
certificate in the Health Department’s archives:

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of
Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the
Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was
born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing
further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in
October 2008 over eight months ago

Link to PDF of actual press release.
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2009/09-063.pdf

11th November 2009- Journalist Lou Dobbs fired from CNN soon after
demanding on air that any material held in Hawaii pertaining to Obama’s
birth be released to the public.

#
Oswald Bastable says:
January 19, 2011 at 17:21

Any officials who have lied, covered up or been deliberately evasive
SHOULD be facing treason charges- alongside the pretender.

#
Scumsucker says:
January 19, 2011 at 19:01

…and then hanged.

#
Oswald Bastable says:
January 19, 2011 at 19:25

Goes without saying! ;-)

So if its clearly been proven true that no one can find the Obamassiahs
birth certificate....didnt the people that claimed they saw it...lie?

Democrats one assumes.

But then..thats normal for them.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is