Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default radio interference!

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Dean smeared tea partiers as racists: They oppose Obama's
agenda, Obama is African-American, ergo...

Shouldn't the President of the United States be an _AMERICAN_
American?

No such thing, unless you are a racist.

I try not to be racist, but I hate anyone who

Obama is a natural born American citizen.

The only American citizens who are not "natural born" are those who
immigrated (legally) and then did the whole citizenship thing. Being
born in another country is still "natural born" if one or both of your
parents are American citizens. The "birthers" whining about this are
simply morons, whether they are racist or not.

I still do not support Obummer, and I am certainly no racist. Though as
a centrist I do agree with his positions on some issues, I disagree with
his positions on enough issues to not be able to support him.