Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default bush carb. FINISHED gravely

If you love what you do, you never go to work! Strawberry season
starts for you any day now? I get two quarts a week, they're almost
always two-for-one BUT the local farmers have the orgasmic ones. And
for a diabetic, they are a wonder-fruit.

I still love what i do, but it was easier when I was younger. We just
pulled the straw off the berries and will get the solid set irrigation
running next week. Then plant a new patch. We start a new section
every year and keep it for three production years.

I'll brag a bit. I have a consultant that goes to nearly all patches
in MN. He's done an extensive study of many of these businesses and he
tells me we have the best in the state. We show up as an outlier on
all the charts of quality, price (we're high), costs, and profit. The
secret is Julie - she works double hard and I don't pay her.

I must have missed your diabetis. My honey has been a type one for 20
years. The new high tech constant monitoring device and insulin pump
has really helped her.