Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin Poole[_8_] Kevin Poole[_8_] is offline

Default Cutting a paving slab

On 14/04/2011 15:54, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Is it possible to trim down a 600x600 concrete paving slab along
2 sides with a 115mm diameter angle grinder?

Actually, the edge is going to be visible - it's being used as a cap
stone. I thought of molding one, but that doesn't look doable in 24
hours (unless I molded it in place, maybe).

Will it look odd with two edges cut, however neatly, and showing
sliced-through aggregate particles, and two edges as-moulded?

If all four edges are visible, I think I'd want to run a Stihl-saw down
all four.

--
Kevin Poole
****Use current date to reply (e.g. )****