Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Why aren't all extension cords grounded if it's code that youroutlet be grounded?

Only if you like to do things the hard way. Most of my ground plugs have
been ripped out with a pair of channel lock pliers, neanderthal style.
Takes about 1 second, and leaves no sharp edge to endanger your favorite
critters, the children. By the time you plug in your Dremel and turn on
the switch, I'm already enjoying my electricity.

Natural selection will end your genetic code on earth.

If the device you plug in that extension cord has a hot to chassis
accidental connection you can get a lethal shock.

gronds are really key to safe operations