Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey[_2_] Terry Casey[_2_] is offline

Default symbols? (and a joke)

In message on Tue, 12 Apr
2011 20:03:10 +0100
Gill Smith wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/Symbols/Index.htm

thankyou

Take care! On this page,

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technica...ols/PageE6.htm

the symbol shown as 'Slow Operating Relay - Delay On' is actually a Coaxial
Socket.

The 'Slow Operating Relay - Delay On' re-appears on

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technica...ls/PageE10.htm

but as it's not really my field [1], I can't say if that one is really right or
wrong ...

The Rectifier and Inverter symbols on this page:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technica...ls/PageE12.htm

should use THIS symbol '~' to denote AC (as used in some of the other symbols).

[1] My field is electronics, rather than electrical. No doubt, if there are
other errors, somebody with better knowledge in the electrical field will tell
you ...

--

Terry