Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need a scope

In article , says...

SWMBO has a habit of filling kitchen drawers to the brim. Now one is
jammed. It opens just far enough for me to get a wire coat hanger in,
but I have been unable to free the jam. I need a flexible scope to see
where the jam is. I really don't want to invest a couple of hundred
bucks (especially since I have my eye on a new chop saw). Any ideas?

Dunno if it will focus close enough to show you what you need or if it
will fit in the gap you have, but Amazon has some "hootoo" brand USB
webcams for 5 bucks or so.

Also, call around to rental places--you may be able to rent an
inspection camera for a lot less than it costs to buy one.