Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Need a scope

In article , Larry wrote:
SWMBO has a habit of filling kitchen drawers to the brim. Now one is
jammed. It opens just far enough for me to get a wire coat hanger in,
but I have been unable to free the jam. I need a flexible scope to see
where the jam is. I really don't want to invest a couple of hundred
bucks (especially since I have my eye on a new chop saw). Any ideas?

I would keep on trying the coat hanger for quite a while longer before
buying an inspection camera or scope, but if you're determined to get
one, here's the most reasonably priced I have seen:

http://www.harborfreight.com/digital...era-67979.html

BTW, I have seen some higher priced units from other suppliers that
_appear_ identical.

--
Often wrong, never in doubt.