Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default Ebay - OT

On 2011-04-10, sweetheart hotmail.com wrote:

eBay isn't a real auction. It isn't an auction at all.

Yes I have got that message. Would be better if they put that loud and
clear on the site though - together with secret reserves and having bidding
friends bidding it all up ( yes that does happen in real auctions and I
have seen it and stopped and let them drop for it!) and such instead of
having to find them in the small print.

But as you say E bay isn't a real auction.

All I want is one plate if I could find one elsewhere right now I would.
But I have the bid in and that is that as they say.