Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default Ebay - OT

"Matty F" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 9:13 pm, "sweetheart" hotmail.com wrote:
"Matty F" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 7:56 pm, Alan wrote:
In message , sweetheart
wrote

I look for auctions that finish at stupid times, such as the middle of
a working day, or very late at night, and leap in with a bid at the
very end.
I never buy plates!

I never buy plates ( or anything) either. All I wanted was one plate ( out
of 10 or so there).
It seems like so much trouble to have to learn a game for one plate.
As for looking at auctions finishing at stupid times. I do have to work and
wouldn't be able to be at the stupid timed auctions. The next one finishes
at 3,00 am. I am going to get up for that ( not)