Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Free Books

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:01:45 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...
On 4/6/2011 7:44 AM, Han wrote:
wrote in

For a contractor, one of the best tools around for day to day
operations.

I was kidding of course!
I believe it from what I've heard about it. It's NOT a deductible
expense
for a retiree like me, although it is an option when this laptop dies.

At this point I could almost forego a laptop if the iPad, or any similar
tablet, would run programs like SketchUp ... one of these days.

I have a tablet that runs the Android OS. Google makes Android. Google makes
SketchUp.

Rassssberrry! )

What are you guys paying for voice/data packages per month?

--
From the Book of Aussie Bush Etiquette:

Never tow another car using pantyhose and duct tape.