Mark and Kim Smith

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

Keith Carlson wrote:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message

1) Move the bike hobby off to one corner of the shop.

www.bunchobikes.com

OOH OOH OOH. A Schwinn Stingray!
Man, I saved my paper route money for a long time to buy mine! Mine was red,
though. How I wish I would have tucked that away somewhere instead of
selling it when I started riding dirtbikes.

Mark, how much are those things worth these days?

A Fastback, like I have, in decent condition will hit $300. The earlier
the Stingrays, the more they will bring. An early 63-64 with a first
year only paint job brought $4000 on eBay recently. Krates will
regularly bring $800- $2000. These are averages.