Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default DIY Enthusiasts/DIY Disasters Couples- New Primetime Saturday Night Comedy Show

"Skipweasel" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
If we really have to have a panel of comedians, why not watch them
attempting DIY? Or pluck people at random from the street and ask them
to put up a shelf (bit of a cliché, that one) or change a plug, or hang
a door,

or take apart some bit of electrical equipment not designed to
be repaired and repair it.

I do that every day for a living, Skip ... d;~}

I do it frequently instead of going and earning a living! Where d'yer
think the nickname came from?

Yeah, but at least if it's found it's way to the skip, the original owner
has accepted that it's reached the end of its life. OTOH, the stuff coming
across my bench, is still someone's pride and joy ... :-)

Arfa