Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default DIY Enthusiasts/DIY Disasters Couples- New Primetime Saturday Night Comedy Show

"Jules Richardson" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:12:40 +0100, Tim Downie wrote:

TVCouplesShow wrote:
Hello guys,

Don't wanna take up too much space, but thought I'd let you know about
a new primetime ITV Saturday night comedy show that I'm working on that
needs couples to take part, and at the moment I'm looking for couples
who have small minor tiffs or disagreements about DIY.

God no. Please, no more crap telly.

Are you really so bereft of fresh ideas that this is the best you can
come up with? Have you considered a "Watching paint dry" program? Or
how about a program about clueless program makers who can't come up with
a single original thought and who all get the sack?

*******, you stole my idea! ;-) Although I had envisioned "the sack" as
something with more comedic value, such as being hurled among a rampant
pack* of rabid monkeys via trebuchet. Naturally, this would require
filming in the jungle, because that's more "real life".

* what is the collective term for monkeys? Obviously, I've put as much
thought into my concept as the average reality TV show maker.

cheers

Jules

Tribe of Monkeys ? Troop of Monkeys ? (Troupe ??)

Arfa