Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Free Books

"Bill" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:
On 4/6/2011 7:44 AM, Han wrote:
wrote in

For a contractor, one of the best tools around for day to day
operations.

I was kidding of course!
I believe it from what I've heard about it. It's NOT a deductible
expense
for a retiree like me, although it is an option when this laptop dies.

At this point I could almost forego a laptop if the iPad, or any similar
tablet, would run programs like SketchUp ... one of these days.

It seems reasonable in 2-D. I think you'll have a long wait for
3-D--unless the processing occurs between keystrokes on a "cloud", or
something...

Bill

Nintendo has a 3D version of their DS game machine on the market right now.

Yes, I know you meant 3D as in computing power but it takes a fair amount
for the games. MOF, PC power has been driven by the games market for the
past few years. Intel is rightfully concerned about the Killer App that will
need what they can build.