Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 2011 Census

" on Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:33:05 -0700
(PDT) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Apr 6, 2:54*pm, Steve Ackman st...@SNIP-

11. What happens if I don't respond?
Although the law makes it a crime not to answer the decennial census, the
American Community Survey and other mandatory censuses, and authorizes
the courts to impose a fine of up to $5,000 for failure to respond...

In theory they can fine you. In practice they will go away. I worked
for the Census for some of the time when the 2010 census was going
on. As I remember you had to make three attempts. The first one was
required to be an actual visit.

And we could always ask the neighbors.

tschus
pyotr