Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc
Oppie[_5_] Oppie[_5_] is offline

Default Found: more datasheets (ftp).

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:42:42 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

ftp://ftp.elektroda.net/pub/

It looks very interesting but I don't believe it will let me in
without a password.
John Ferrell W8CCW

Could be your settings. Make sure you have passive ftp set in your browser
advanced properties.

I did get in but with this strange header:

*** Welcome to this anonymous ftp server! ***

You are user 1 out of a maximum of 0 authorized anonymous logins.
The current time here is Wed Apr 06 17:30:16 2011.
If you experience any problems here, contact : root*10.10.17.36 (@
changed to *)