Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Enthusiasts/DIY Disasters Couples- New Primetime Saturday Night Comedy Show

In article
,
TVCouplesShow wrote:
I am simply looking for people who might want to take part, and up for
some fun on a light-hearted comedy show. If this doesn't interest you
then that's fair enough, if it does or you feel anyone else may want
to take part then feel free to pass on my details.

Think you might have realised this is a group about DIY. If you'd been
researching making a *decent* prog on DIY - rather than the more usual
disaster and smarmy fix type, you might have had a better reception.

--
*You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.