Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Free Books

Swingman wrote in
:

LOL ... a fully expenseable (Sec 179) business TOOL, of course!

Not kidding ... for about four months an iPad has basically taken the
place of my laptop for everyday, on-site business use. Easily access
e-mail, order/search for material and supplies from the interweb and,
using cloud services like DropBox, EverNote and GoogleDocs, can access
all project documents, drawings, plans, spreadsheets, portoflios, take
hand written notes and can print from most any wifi connection that has
a wireless printer attached. Clients love it because the screen size
makes viewing plans and documents much easier with instant, on the spot
access.

For a contractor, one of the best tools around for day to day operations.

I was kidding of course!
I believe it from what I've heard about it. It's NOT a deductible expense
for a retiree like me, although it is an option when this laptop dies.

--
Best regards
Han