Posted to rec.woodworking
k-nuttle k-nuttle is offline

Default Free Books

On 4/5/2011 11:39 PM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
For those who are not aware of Google's free eBooks, let me recommend
them for furniture styles and hand tool woodworking. Hundreds of titles
from the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Search: furniture
Click: more
Click: books
Click: Free Google eBooks (about halfway down the menu column)

These books can be downloaded in pdf format. Ping me if you need help.

LD

The Google books is a great resource for what every you are researching.
If you are working in genealogy, there are many County and State
histories in their collections. These books have many biographies of
the citizens of each county.